How it began is like this. I was an admin on Andrea Computer Forums another forum and as such I was helping the admin Andrea Borman who is a friend of mine run her forum. Andrea also has her own blog Andrea Sites at http://www.andreaborman2.blogspot.com
for those who are interested.
Andrea was keen to start her own forum and I helped her as she was not very familiar with the tech stuff,such as using the admin panel and all that. Unfortunately things didn't work out as she was hosting on Forumotion a free forum host. So she decided to close her forum.
So I started a discussion group on Zoho Computer Chat. We now have quite a number of members members though we are not a big forum as such but we are getting there. We also have 2 other moderators who help moderate the forum. Computer Chat is mainly a computer forum discussing Microsoft Windows and we also have a few Linux users. But we are also a general discussion forum. So even if you are not really into computers we have an off topic section.
No comments:
Post a Comment